This organic, healthier substitute for white sugar is available for the first time in our market. Superfood organic cane sugar has a very fine taste which slightly resembles of that of caramel. This organic sugar is obtained by pressing the stems of organically grown sugar cane to get its juice, which is then subjected to the process of thickening and crystallizing. Beside sucrose it contains some trace of minerals. Light color of organic cane sugar is similar to that of so-called turbinado or "raw sugar". This means that it is less processed in comparison to darker sweetening agents such as Muscovado and molasses. It is also less processed than brown sugar, which is actually white sugar in which molasses is added afterwards.
Organic cane sugar is:
* Natural product derived from sugar cane molasses
* A healthy substitute for white sugar
* Absorbed easier in the human body than white sugar
* Of better quality than brown sugar produced from sugar beet
* Contains minerals like calcium, iron and potassium
* Organic, unrefined, contains no harmful chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, GMO free